Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Help!!!!Need donations

I understand your situation(as I have my own pups to feed)but asking for hand outs on the cablbar is not your solution.Cant you ask friends,family,or Church for help?I am single with 2 kids which I am raizing alone.No, I am not on Welfare.I know its hard-believe me.I have made plenty of sacrifices for them but it will get better.(I tell myself) Have faith in yourself,make wise desisions and love your children.As far as hubby goes,...Child Support his ass!!!!! My dawg came to the conclusion that he doesnt have "time for his son in his life"-fine,whatever.BUT, He WILL help provide for him financially.Good luck, God Bless,and keep your chin up.(waveguy)(sunny)(wiggle)

> Since my husband hasn't helped, is there anybody out there who can help with my bills this month, until I get on my own 2 feet. I am not a welfare case, just a mom of 3 children whose cabledawg husband isn't doing his part. Any help will be appreciated. Please send anything you can to PO Box 4 Lake Waccamaw, NC 28450. When I can I will help someone else to repay your kindness. Michelle(angel)(heart)
This is CABL.com posting #73117. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtbt
There are 0 replies to this message