Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Good Luck MommyCable

I can be the miracle your looking for. If interested reply in this forum.

> Thank you for your kind words. I am sorry to hear that you are going through the same thing. I hate to say this, but if the dawgs out there would do what they are supposed to do, we wouldn't have a welfare system at all. I had to find work that could help me. It costs 200 a week for day care, and where we live, I could barely make 5.50 an hour working 40 hours a week. If you do the math, you can see that us parents that have the responsibilty have the worries. Anyway, I started cleaning houses. That way, I can take my 3 year old with me, and save 120 a week in day care. My 2 school aged children, it only costs 70 a week for after school care. It doesn't matter though, if I have to work 3 jobs to support all of us, I will. But even if I was a millionare, the man that laid up in the sack to make the babies, should HONOR his responsibilites. My husband is a cabledawg with fleas. He doesn't deserve our children, they are too precious to have to listen to his lies. I'll be honest, I am angry and bitter, but if we didn't have these 3 precious children, and it was just me and the "creep", I wouldn't lose one night of sleep. I'd just divorce him and move on. I just hate to see my babies grow up like I did without a dad. And no matter how bad he is, the children love him. They will never know what a creep he is; only all you guys on the cable bar. I never tell them how bad Tim is. When they ask me, "why hasn't daddy called", I always make up stories and tell them, "oh, he called last night but you were already asleep, and he said he loved you", knowing full well he didn't call. I bought Sarah a barbie doll, and some other stuff for her birthday last week, and put "Love Daddy", and she has carried the barbie everywhere. I really believe if I told them that he nevers calls them and all the other stuff, that they would think they had done something wrong. It is not fair that these innocent children(any child) should go through hell just because I was stupid enough to marry a deadbeat, whore-loving, gigolo. One day I will be able to write on here that someone new came into our lives that God sent and that he loves all of us. I will let you know. Anyway, God bless you cableprincess, and hopefully you will find the answers to your life. God bless your child too. All children are gifts and blessings. I refuse to see it any other way. Love, Michelle
>
> > Wish you and family the best.I too am taking care of an abandoned pup. My story isnt quite as long as yours but sucks just the same. Now searching for a job to support my kids. Worked in cable-where I met "Mr. Wonderful" but dont have enough experince to pursue much. My guy turned out to be a true cable dawg. Oh well, again, luck to all.
This is CABL.com posting #72977. Tiny Link: cabl.co/ms9d
Posted in reply to: Good Luck MommyCable by CABLPRINCESS
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Good Luck MommyCable soupboykc 6/3/2002 10:20:00 PM