Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What up with orius?????

Why does the quality of work have to go down just because a "newbie" (what exactly qualifies one as a newbie?) is hired on? Alot of people in my experience, new or not, take alot of pride in their work.

> Many moons ago, I worked for Harrison Wright utility, Mastec bought them and the same thing happened there.What happens when a major company buys up all the small companies is they forget that all of us "small timers" took the small companies to the top. After buyout they get rid of their experienced help and replace them with newbies.Work quality goes down, and contracts go out the window.And face it, these days guys don,t have the PRIDE that used to be in the workplace.Probably why we're working cheaper now as well.Big companies forgot how they got there!
>
> > I worked for a company that got bought out bye orius many moons ago Now the company went to sh** They cant get any of there contracts any all they do is lie then cut your wages not to mention you have to wait for ever to get paid (5-weeks)Whats up with that....Are they that broke......I fell another ENRON coming soon with tis company!!???!!!??!!!(rocket)
This is CABL.com posting #72923. Tiny Link: cabl.co/ms8l
Posted in reply to: Re: What up with orius????? by TekRanger
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What up with orius????? 420superman 7/21/2002 6:09:00 PM