Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: beware k-com WARNED YOU

OK BUD NOT SURE WHICH IS WHICH CELL AND HOME AND I'LL NEED TO DIG OUT MY JUDGEMENT PAPERS TO GET ADRESSE 1-941-286-4443 AND 4441 (director) I SOLD THAT SCUMBAG A BUCKET TRUCK WITH A BAD ENGINE AND HE KNEW IT WAS BAD. I EVEN TOLD HIM WHERE HE COULD BY ANOTHER MOTOR FOR THE TRUCK. WELL HE STIFFED ME FOR THE REMANDER OF THE MONEY HE OWED. SO I TOOK HIM TO COURT AND WON. SO NOW HE OWES ME ALMOST $1300.00 PLUS INTEREST. AND AT 10% FOR 2 YEARS ITS GETTING UP THERE. AS A MATTER A FACT HE STILL OWES ME MY RETAINER FROM A JOB I WORKED FOR HIM PLUS MY TAX INFO HE NEVER PUT IN. TRUST ME THAT PIECE OF sh** IS GOIN DOWN FAST AND SOON. LEGAL OF COURSE(hammer) GOOD LUCK AND WHEN I FIND JUDGEMENT PAPERS ILL POST ADRESS FOR YA TOO
> would appreciate that info thanks
>
> > I'V POSTED WARNINGS ABOUT THAT SCUMBAG HE STILL OWES ME FROM 2 YEARS AGO AND I WON A JUDGEMENT AGAINST HIM AND THE INTEREST JUST KEEPS BUILDING.( WARNING ) DONT WORK WITH OR FOR,DONT BUY OR SELL ANYTHING TO OR WITH K-COM ALIAS ERIC KLIENS IF YOU NEED HIS ADDRESS AND HOME PHONE # LET ME KNOW. I'D BE GLAD TO POST FOR ALL TO SEE. (RICK) HELL IF YOU PAY THE GAS ILL DRIVE YOU TO HIS HOUSE(hammer)(upyours)(claw)
> >
> > > my name is mike krumm and i have a warning to all subs looking to go to work in michigan for k-com inc.
> > > my ground hand and i worked for this company for about 5 weeks and had nothing but backstabbing and lies to deal with .oue 2nd check was 411.00 dollars short and then our next check was 938.00 short and up to this day we have still not been paid .this company subs for morgan splicing and they are aware of the problem but say their hands are tied .i can honestly say that we have no reason what so ever for this company to hold our wages ,no damage ,no gigs, no nothing so just a note to all ,i am fully aware of at least 7 other men that have been screwed by this guy so dont you be one . thanks for listening (nono)
This is CABL.com posting #72856. Tiny Link: cabl.co/ms7g
Posted in reply to: Re: beware k-com WARNED YOU by dakota39
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: beware k-com WARNED YOU dakota39 5/25/2002 10:25:00 AM