Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: In-house laborers needed for Nationwide projec

>$8-$10 pr hr? great, PLUS RANDOM DRUG TEST AND BACKGROUND CHECK. YOU DEFINATLY SHOULD STICK TO ADVERTISING IN THE PERSONALS OF YOUR LOCAL FREE PRESS. WHAT AN INSULT! I THINK THERE IS A QUALIFYING APPLICANT AT 1-800-HAAAAAA. REMEMBER TIMES ARE TOUGH FOR THE DAWGS RIGHT NOW, BUT WE STILL HAVE OUR BILLS TO MEET-JACKASS!(rasta)(rasta)(flipoff)(moon)(frust)(nono)
> Hmmm...slavery methinx!(bash)
>
> > Daniel Utility Construction, Inc based in Little Rock, AR has recently become certified by Corning Cable as an MCS-Road contractor. Also known as micro-trenching, this process is one where we saw cut a 1/2 in wide, 3 inch deep "ditch" in which we place a special armored cable and then reseal the concrete or asphalt. We then terminate the fiber on both ends.
> >
> > We have six crews where we have lead foremen but need two laborers per crew. We will pay hourly rates of from $8 to $10/hour depending on skills and per diem of $40/day. We are negotiating with national hotel chains for reduced rates on rooms so this per diem rate is reasonable. We have budgeted for a 60 hour work week. This initial project is scheduled to be completed in 90 days beginning in July. However, there are additional projects for about half of the crews. We will offer the best of the laborers we find an opportunity to stay for this longer term work.
> >
> > We require pre-hire and random drug screening. The client requires criminal background checks. A clean driving record is also helpful. We are an equal opportunity employer.
> >
> > You may contact me at (-REDACTED-) or you may call me at 501.568.5511.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Dan Blair
> > General Manager
> > Daniel Utility Construction, Inc
> >
> >
> >
This is CABL.com posting #72601. Tiny Link: cabl.co/ms29
Posted in reply to: Re: In-house laborers needed for Nationwide projec by GlassMechanic
There is 1 reply to this message