Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What's the scoop on Prime line and Schenck

> Prime Line is an outfit out of Eugene OR.The VP is Ray McBee,They have been in the game for about ten years as a company.and almost twenty years in the Industry.You'll be hard pressed to find a better linesmen than R.T.McBee.As long as you don't try to feed him B.S. he's a good man to work for.I've known him about seventeen years an consider him a friend.Phone#is (541)689-6848 Fax 6812
> Ron,what you said about primeline and R.T. Mcbee is the truth..I have worked with Ray also and he has formed a good, solid company in the last 10 or so years...Not to mention how good you spun off on also....hang in there, there ain't to many like you guys left......
> > Hey I'll take a contact # for Schenck, its been a long while.
> > Thanks, (-REDACTED-)
> >
> > >
> > >
> > > > Never heard of Primeline,but Schenck's has work now in washington,Oregon and Alaska.They just recently started back with an Aerial department and are now a fully service contractor,if you need any contact info let me know
> > > >
> > > > > Any one heard of Prime line, any one have a contact # for them ? Also, what about Schenck, any one got info. on them, what's the scoop on Schenck ?
> > > >
> > > > Never heard of prime line, but schenck does lots of UG in the northwest. Last I heard they were working in washington.
This is CABL.com posting #72464. Tiny Link: cabl.co/ms0W
Posted in reply to: Re: What's the scoop on Prime line and Schenck by RA WOODS
There are 0 replies to this message