Re: Missile Crews, small drill crews needed in Atl

ABOVE & BEYOND COMMUNICATIONS
8220 5TH ST NE
SPRING LAKE PARK MN 55423
CELL (612)270-7302
OFFICE (763-)780-0876
Fax (763)780-0875
E-MAIL (-REDACTED-)

Above & Beyond Communications is the name of my company. That is fully insured. With our own equipment. I've been contracting & subcontracting out for the past few years. Doing cable & phone. As a company we ran large and small groups. We have experience in splicing, TDRing, locating, directional drilling, plowing, missile work, pulling underground fiber, coax & phone, jigging aerial fiber,coax, & phone, De-Lashing, Re- Lashing, pole transfers, trouble shooting (when it comes to splicing), activating (splicing), placing peds, & power supply boxes, & digging up pits for bad cable.

In other words, as a company we've done pretty much everything that deals with cable. Except for fiber optics splicing, any hub, and sweep work. That's not saying I can't find people that know how.

If you have an interest in what we do. I'd be very happy to here from you. I can be reached at (612)270-7302 ask for Mohamed. I'd appreciate if you would email me a price list at (-REDACTED-) OR FAX If I don't answer, leave me a message with a number I could reach you at.
This is CABL.com posting #72414. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msZ8
Posted in reply to: Re: Missile Crews, small drill crews needed in Atl by jcacundergroundinc
There are 0 replies to this message