Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DADDYCABLE GET IT TOGETHER

This guy really does give the dawgs a bad name. I thank God every day for my cabledawg that spends weeks, and months away from us he loves so much!! We finally decided to move around with him so we can support him and show him just how much we love and appreciate all the hard work he does to support his cabledogwife and pups!!! Thanks to all you true dawgs out there that support and respect your families,,,you are the true motivation for him!!(nod)

> DUDE, IF YOU UP AND LEFT YOUR FAMILY LIKE MOMMYBOOHOO SAYS, YOU ARE ONE OF THE GUYS WHO GIVES US DOG'S A BAD NAME. THIS BAD REP GOES FAR BEYOND OUR PERSONAL LIVES. THE CABLE COMPANIES THINK WE ARE A BUNCH OF UNEDUCATED, DRUG RIDDEN HACKS! NO WONDER WE CAN'T GET A DECENT FOOTAGE RATE. I HATE TO SAY IT, BUT TOO MANY LOSERS GET ON A JOB, HACK FOR A FEW WEEKS UNTIL THEY GET A CHECK, AND INSTEAD OF TAKING IT HOME TO THIER FAMILIES, THEY WOULD RATHER SNORT-SMOKE-OR DRINK IT. TO ALL THESE LOSERS, GROW UP, AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR PEOPLE AT HOME. CAN I GET AN AMEN?!(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)
This is CABL.com posting #72409. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msZ3
Posted in reply to: DADDYCABLE GET IT TOGETHER by doublenickel
There are 0 replies to this message