Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: companies/workers that dont pay or suck!!!!

Greetings all:

As an MSO operator it behooves me to get as much deep background as possible on as manny topics.  In some respects I get a fresh perspective when I occasionally "Pony up to this bar".  Since my objectives are driven by exceptional Quality, Focus of attention, and Communications, I want contract labor who genuinely shares in this idiology.  I read most of the thread lines in this 'Unmoderated, Off-topic, and General catigories".   I learn a lot about many.  The point being........Be extremely carefull about what you commit to via electronic writing.  After you depress ENTER or SUBMIT, you are at the mercy of the world jury.

For you techncial contractors i.e., Sweep,Splicing & Activation, Headends etc., I would strongly urge you folks to sgin onto the SCTE list digest. (-REDACTED-) href="mailto: (-REDACTED-) "> (-REDACTED-)   Send a request to subscribe.  You'll get a response from Major Domo about registering to the following address.  There are over 1,300 active participants on this list.  It is mostly technically related.  Sometimes dry in nature but always educational and knowlege is power!

Back to lurk mode,

Zoots Alures - Minds are like parachutes. They don't work if they ain't open {Fz}
This is CABL.com posting #72262. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msXG
Posted in reply to: Re: companies/workers that dont pay or suck!!!! by Quality Cable
There are 0 replies to this message