Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: companies/workers that dont pay or suck!!!!

Karl P Frankenfield Jr Of Frankenfield Communications: This is not the way to aire your grevience! Out of 60 contractors you are the only one with this complaint.You should contact our office directly and speak to Mike Keyser to solve your problem. From what I understand is that you have a mess that you didn't clean up and that's why you haven't been paid. Why do you think they have RETAINAGE? it's for this very thing. Now I'm not saying you're a HACK but if you were smart enough to get work from us in the 1st place then you should be smart enough to know that posting these type of remarks is the last thing you should do. Protel/Mastec is a great company and EVERYONE GETS PAID. Not one person has missed a pay check and the only ones who don't get paid are the subs who don't complete thier work. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COMPLETE YOUR WORK AND INVOICE PROPERLY AND YOU WILL BE PAID. AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THEN CALL US. We are here to help our employess and subs, we want you to get paid. Why are you making this 100% harder than it should be? If your work is completed as agreed the you will get paid, if it's not, then you have a serious problem. We are ultimitly responsible for completeing the work and if you can't successfully do your job then we have to get someone who will. Call me and let's find out what your problem is. (poke)
This is CABL.com posting #72159. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msV1
Posted in reply to: Re: companies/workers that dont pay or suck!!!! by Frankcomm
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: companies/workers that dont pay or suck!!!! NBS SPLICING 5/18/2002 6:51:00 PM