Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Adelphia subs

Depending upon the type of recievership clearly defines the type-rate of settlement. IMHO (I clearly am not a finance guru) you need to get off of your ass' and identify which financial institutions your invoices were/are getting disbursed from. Get hold of the MSO's AP department. Find out what court this "Settlement or Receivership" is being administered from. Your company does enjoy certain benefits in our capitalist society. Right on USA!!! From there, send certified, registered, or whatever it takes to lay your claim. Then, sit back and watch.

I've met Michael and Tim Rigas some time ago just after the MSO I had worked for was acquired by Adelphia. It was just a fleeting moment or two but at that time I sensed genuinely warm impressions by them. I worked for them for almost 30 days before I jumped to another MSO in the area. The friends and colleagues that I had made back then seemed to thoroughly enjoy working for them despite their centralized management style.

> When in recievership, who gets paid during day to day operations? Will they have to suspend sub-contracted projects and installations?
Zoots Alures - Minds are like parachutes. They don't work if they ain't open {Fz}
This is CABL.com posting #72120. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msVo
Posted in reply to: Adelphia subs by Grow1313
There are 0 replies to this message