Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Subs BEWARE OF ADB

>I have over 95 subs working all over the country ,They all get paid every week like clock work,(That is Quality Craftsmanship) one sorry Apple ,Sorry I Can not make EVERY CRY BABY HAPPY. IF YOU HAVE A PROUBLEM CALL ME i WILL BE GLAD TO DISCUSS THIS IN PERSON.
>
> > The work is here $$$$$$,I need Aerial crews for St Louis Raise and Run as well as UpGrade. I will also have several other jobs starting in the mid west in the next month.I will let large aerial crews splice their own work as long as everthing is thight . Please E mail me at (-REDACTED-) or call my office @314 426-5200 ext 17 and leave it on my voice mail All calls will be returned this week.
>
> >ADB could be a good company to work for, But they dont pay there Subs!!! If you work on the Cable TV side anyway (Troy Shepard), I dont think Troy understands that his subs will make his company look a whole lot better, because his inhouse crews do the worst work imaginable. On the other hand Chris Irvin seems to be very fair and employs some excellent help.
This is CABL.com posting #72112. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msVg
Posted in reply to: Re: Subs BEWARE OF ADB by Dave@worlcom
There are 0 replies to this message