Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Where's all the old cable dawgs from columbia,

Hey Todd, good to hear from you. Did I ever say thanks for helping me move........Well, Thanks a bunch. It seems like the Huffman was there too. Pass that on to him too, if you see him. Good luck with your search for a good woman, (joker) it may be a long journey. I'll probably pass you along that same road one day. Email me sometime (-REDACTED-) see ya, Hayden

> What's up Hayden! Todd P here. Just got turned on to this site by Jimmy. I am Tech Supervisor here in Columbia....in charge of all things HSD related :) Last time I saw you was when we moved you to the rivertown :) Hope the family is well.... I am still single,attractive, semi successful and looking for a good woman :)
>
> > Hayden. I did some contract installs for you when you worked for douglas. About the time crewse went to work for douglas. We'd met a couple of times.
> >
> > > I'm working out of the Columbia office with Charter...who am I talking to?
> > >
> > > > So, where are you now Barry?
> > > >
> > > > > Who ya look'n for? I know the whereabouts of Quiz, Jim Runyon, and the Polston boys.(smile)
> > > > >
> > > > > > Just wondering what ever happened to all of the old cable dawgs from columbia, mo 80's-90's.
This is CABL.com posting #72012. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msTE
Posted in reply to: Re: Where's all the old cable dawgs from columbia, by BroncoTodd
There are 0 replies to this message