Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DIG ROLLOUT "BEWARE" EASTERN SHORE VA.

Subcontractors should beware of this job! Peter says it is a box swap and you don't need any tools...we are there today, 5/15, and evidently there are converters on the pole, because they are telling us we need a ladder to swap these boxes! Two guys, 700 miles, and the quoted $10 price for bulk, (greenbar) swaps, now includes up the pole and new fittings and possibly rerunning cables!

It appears to be a classic case of, "tell them anything just to get them there". I think if someone will lie to you to get you there, they are probably lying when they say you will get paid. And since Peter is not answering his phone or messages today, I'm quite sure he wouldn't answer if you were asking about your last check!

The two guys who traveled to Accomac, VA. didn't have the $300 to blow on a 1400-mile round trip. They are just trying to make a living for their families. I guess Peter and PDCable are not too concerned with that.

My name is Glendon Allen and my e-mail address is
(-REDACTED-) . I've spent 23 years in the installation business and this is not the way to operate. I will not get into a cabl.com "slam-fest" with pdcable here, but I will repeat this message to try to keep other subcontractors from traveling across country just to find out that the project is not what it was sold as.

> PROJECT IS IN PROGRESS NEED 5 MORE TECHS TO START ASAP CALL PETER 757-435-6416
This is CABL.com posting #71836. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msQO
Posted in reply to: DIGITAL BOX ROLLOUT EASTERN SHORE VA. by PDCABL
There are 0 replies to this message