Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: mike Rob Catv Stay away from them

> These Guys are Not an honest company.
>
> My father had cancer so i had;nt worked in months.
> After my father died i had a conversation with Mike.
> About a job in Pulaski Va. He told me that it was all in town and that i could make my 1,000 Week rate if i came .
> I had told him what was going on with my father and his death.and that i would have to borrow the money to get there.
> when i arrived the work was to low priced and scattered.
> After three days i made 250.00 and told them that i had to return home since i was broke.
> They have my address,phone number,ss#, Dl# and all i have is a cell phone number which noone answers.
> Stay away during my three days mike had told me of about four other subs that want to get a hold of his company needless to say it added up fast so i left.
> and have not recieved anything from Mike Rob To this Date.
> If they read this i doubt they will even have the dignaty to try to contact me .
> Stay away stay far away From Mike Rob Cable Contractors
> (frust)
I am sorry to hear about your father and I can relate to your problem with being lied to and not getting paid, but I have to say you have placed this post in the wrong place, no offence to you but I am looking here for contract jobs, I go to companies and off topics to see if anyone has a problem with a company I want to work for. once again sorry to hear about your father...................LineDog
This is CABL.com posting #71645. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msNJ
Posted in reply to: mike Rob Catv Stay away from them by windwalker
There are 0 replies to this message