Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: No support, no nothing

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP FOR THE CHILDREN ATLEAST AND WISH SARAH A HAPPY BIRTHDAY { CHIP }

> I just wanted to thank my husband for being so kind and considerate. He lets us (our 3 children and me) know everyday how much he cares for us when he doensn't call, write, or even send us money. Today was his daughters 3rd birthday, and he didn't send her a card or even call. He has never been to any birthday for any of his children. Last year, 2 of our children got their birthday presents from his mother and father(the grandparents) in October, their birthdays are both in May. What do you tell a child that asks you why didn't daddy call for my birthday. So when Father's day comes around, I hope someone treats him exactly like he does us. (claw) Thank you Tim Green. You are the world's greatest father and husband. I bet all the other women wish they could have you too. Oh, yeah, that's right, they already do. I forgot, you give it to anybody that walks. Hope you have a wonderful birthday. Just like you gave Sarah.
This is CABL.com posting #71624. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msNo
There are 0 replies to this message