Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: dumb ass

Man,

what is this a slamfest? It seems that every time I get on here there's some arrogant, know it all, slamming somebody's spelling or intelligence. You are exactly the kind of people who keep everyone else from learning anything new about this business. I guess it's because it makes you feel really smart, or it keeps your job secure. But, if you think about it, anyone who talks down to someone with less intelligence isn't that bright themselves. It's kind of like beating a dumb animal. What ever happened to the old saying, "There are no stupid questions"? I guess that holds true, unless you ask a person that has a lower iq than you. You guys should take some good advice and try to help people, instead of making fun of their intelligence level. Who knows, someday they may be there to help you out of a situation where they know more about it than you. Unless, you do actually know it all.

> Basic skills such as spelling will give you a good indication of a persons basic intelligence. By the way, I'm a telephony/data installer and usually roll in about 1100 a week. No need to pick up the anerlizur.
>
> > Is their anyone left who knows what the hell their doing? Put the analizer down step away far a way and go back to installs please.
This is CABL.com posting #71578. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msME
Posted in reply to: Re: dumb ass by teledog
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: dumb ass teledog 5/14/2002 1:42:00 AM