Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: We are looking for Experienced Coax Splicers

what do you mean,cablegods?Lady ,I know your oldman,and ive probaly forgot more about splicing than your man thinks he knows.But,one thing i havent forgot is my manners.....If you think that you two are ever going to get rich off of the sweat off of other peoples back,It wont be long until you are on this end of disrespect.In this arena(cable),You have already forgotten the most important fact of catv......WE NEVER FORGET!!!!Hmmmmm...as you study,thinking this dude dont know sh*t.Ask around the bar here. ask if these (as you called us)cablegods if we will forget the wannabes who tried to get a system rebuilt without paying for it.Nope,we wont.....Cause next year,after youve paid these hacks literally nothing,and the system is still NOT spliced correctly,Who do you think that the companies are going to call?Your old man?yea,right........Youve already heard lesson #1.....CATV has a long,long,long memory.........#2 You get what you pay for!!!!

> We are currently looking for Experienced coax splicers to work in Albany Georgia area. Must know how to activate, splice trunk etc. NO TRAINEES!!! We are paying 12 cents a foot and we do not pay lodging.
>
> Please call 1-229-903-8126
> or you can e-mail us at (-REDACTED-)
>
> Fiber Optic Services
This is CABL.com posting #71328. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msIC
Posted in reply to: We are looking for Experienced Coax Splicers by FosGeorgia
There are 0 replies to this message