Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: We are looking for Experienced Coax Splicers

> Well Well look who is saying all these things some money hungrey women i should have known by the way you talk as if you are doing us a favor by putting us to work for your slave wages please stop trying to jusify your action by bad mouthing me and calling me names, to make it my fault i currently work as a sub and make a hell alot more then you r offering (cause im worth it) 4 times as much please if you want qualified splicer who know what they're doing be willing to pay for it and by the way you never were a piece worker were you???? Cause if you were you would see how crappy your prices are!!!!!!!!! (flame)u(moon)u(cussing)(thumbdn)
> Some money coming in is better than no money - some of the people answering these postings sound like college graduates who expected to get mega bucks when they got out of school. The economy situation now is you take what you can get, while looking for something better. For some, I guess pride is more important than taking care of families...
>
> > in house or sub?????? .12 cents a foot.
> > do i have to back in the door to get the job?
> > i will pick up my KY on the way.
> > wait i bet you want my insurance to....
> > do i need a drill, coring tool, or can i use my teeth?
> > because after you finish with me i know i wont have anything left.
This is CABL.com posting #71312. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msIm
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: We are looking for Experienced Coax Splicers Wife of a cable guy 5/10/2002 9:52:00 AM
Re: We are looking for Experienced Coax Splicers FosGeorgia 5/10/2002 8:30:00 AM