Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: looking for info on starting a cableing bissne

Yeah, you hooked and dragged the whole freekn' 3,000 feet of 3-ply outta the Head. When I got home from work I noticed and followed your trail to the "Dew Drop Inn". From there you drove into the left Drive-up window at Wendy's. From there you tooled around the "Seedy" part of town looking for echem, administrative help....Ha! Man, that 3k' went far.(rasta)

> I just used the bathroom......that's all
>
> > You guys are a rough bunch. Hey, mebbe the guy didn't read about READING, RITING, and RITHMATIC.....
> >
> > Meanwhile, which one of you guys came into my kitchen with them Tree Hooks and put triangular holes in my cheap vinal clad floor?
> >
> > > I worked in cable systems, as an employee for 15 yrs. Then I worked as a contractor for 6 yrs. Now I'm back working in a system again. I don't have to worry about my kids medical needs or where my next check is coming from. Sure it don't pay as well, but the check is always there, and i'm not working 12-14 hours a day now either.
> > > Take my advice, get you a job working for a system somewhere and learn all you can. You'll probably learn that you don't want to be a contractor.
> > >
> > > > trying to start up a cableing bissness in the DC metro area so if anyone would like to give me anythought on what steps i need to take to do this please tell me i'm well know for my work in the area i just need to know how to get this off the ground who do i call to TM a name how to get a Bissness license stuff like that thanks for you time (usa)
Zoots Alures - Minds are like parachutes. They don't work if they ain't open {Fz}
This is CABL.com posting #71297. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msH7
Posted in reply to: Re: looking for info on starting a cableing bissne by John Malone
There are 0 replies to this message