Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Splicing Pictures, Good or Bad

Well, it seems to me that you are the one with the bad attitude. All I was doing is putting up some pictures i'd taken to show the type of work is going on around here. With hopes that other people would do the same. That way maybe we could all learn something from each other. And I haven't killed this industry in the past 24 yrs, so i think it's pretty safe from my attitude. In my years of experience, i've found that shrink is just used to cover up problems and loose connectors. So we don't use it, except for repairing a cut UG cable, then it's a must. But as i recall, you were the one with the attitude, when you came back with the comment "Nice Dinosaur taps" so maybe you should take your own advice instead of just giving it. Have a great day! (bash)(clap)

Mad over some cocky skel like you HARDLY! It's the "Better than the rest of the world" attitude people like you have that kill this Industry. A little humble pie won't hurt you dude I promise. Once in while try to help people instead of trying to 1 up everone. I'm sure you'll have a more rewarding life. But, what do I know I work a system that uses shrink boot.(bigsmile)
>
> > You mad?(joker)
> >
> > > BITE ME(flipoff)
> > >
> > > > Shrink boot?? You're still using shrink boot? They must not trust your splicing if they make you use shrink boot.
> > > >
> > > > > Where's the shrink boot? Nice Dinosaur taps
> > > > >
> > > > > > Ok, here's a new topic to post splicing pictures under. Post your best, and the worst you run accross out there.(joker)(joker)
This is CABL.com posting #71039. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msDX
Posted in reply to: Re: Splicing Pictures, Good or Bad by PENNYLESSINFL
There are 0 replies to this message