Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: L AND L

My name is David Matthews. I worked for L&L for two years.They always treated me fair and the only money kept from my check was money I owed them . There was no doubt that I owed it and I didn't mind paying because it was the right thing to do. I don't know if being in greenville somehow effected your total view of the company,but I have watched them grow over the past 10 years. Call Connie and she will get it taken care of.I am sure you know how we all need to watch out for each other.The fact is feeding inacurate information about a good company will only convence quality subcontractors not to work for a good prime contractor. So do us all a favor and be a man of your word.Post a reply when they get you taken care of.
>
> In response to this individual,when you do bad work as a contractor you have to expect to be back charged.As anyone can see by the response to this posting,if you perform your work in a satisfactory manor there will be no problems.But as we all know there are about 10% of the people we use as sub contractors always put the blame on someone else for there inabilty to perform at work or in life for that matter.
> thank you
> Mark Whitaker
> L&L Regional Operations Manager SC
> > IS THE BIGGEST RIP OFF OF ALL CO OUT HERE.IF YOU ARE THINKING OF GOING TO WORK FOR THEM YOU HAD BETTER THINK TWICE ABOUT IT...IF YOU LEAVE THEY WILL BACK CHARGE YOU FOR NOTHING IF THEY LIKE YOU THEY WILL GIVE YOU WORK IF NOT YOU WILL GET TO EAT LIKE YOU WANT TO....IN GREENVILLE THEY ARE A PIECE OF sh**.....HOPE YOU TAKE MY ADVISE AND RUN...THEY ARE SCAMMERS
> > (upyours)(upyours)
This is CABL.com posting #70971. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msCR
Posted in reply to: Re: L AND L by mtw123456
There are 0 replies to this message