Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: FOR SALE: CABLE PARTS

I am interested in everything you have for sale. Please contact me to discuss.

Sincerely,

Dennis A. Zellner
Excess Logistics
ph: 864.529.0000 / fax: 864.529.0011
(-REDACTED-)
www.ExcessLogistics.com
AOL IM or Yahoo IM: ExcessLogistics

Excess Logistics supplies new, remanufactured and used broadband video, voice and data equipment from the headend to the cable modem or converter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> NOT A BROKER!!! TOO MUCH INVENTORY, NOT ENOUGH STORAGE. ACTIVES, PASSIVES, CONNECTORS, ELECTRONICS...ALL 860MHz. MOSTLY GI BUT SOME SA. ALL EQUIPMENT WAS INSPECTED, SORTED AND COUNTED. ALL EQUIPMENT IS NEW, EITHER IN BOX OR NEVER USED (TRUCK STOCK). ALL PIN FITTINGS, EXTENSION FITTINGS, 90s, 180s, ETC.. ARE UNCUT. ACTIVES ARE EITHER NEW IN BOX OR OPEN, NEVER INSTALLED. ALL EQUIPMENT WAS STORED IN COVERED STORAGE. ALSO AVAILABLE ARE HOUSE SPLITTERS, RG6 AND RG59 FITTINGS, CRIMPERS, AND A FEW OTHER ODDS AND ENDS. IF INTERESTED LET ME KNOW AND I WILL EMAIL AN INVENTORY LIST.
>
> I would like to sell everything together, one price for everything. Some of you may already have the inventory list, however, I do have a revised list. If still interested please reply again.
>
> (-REDACTED-)
Please visit our website at www.ExcessLogistics.com Sincerely, Dennis A. Zellner Excess Logistics ph:, x-1 \ fax: mailto: AOL or Yahoo! IM: ExcessLogistics http://www.ExcessLog
This is CABL.com posting #70689. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msyj
Posted in reply to: FOR SALE: CABLE PARTS by kicknback
There are 0 replies to this message