Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dave Hall-cablematers-payroll

I have known Dave Hall for many years and I certainly agree that he is one of a rare breed. Hats off to DAVE!!(not the real company he works for "Orius")(clap)

> In my last message there seems to be some confusion. There are some people that thought I was saying that Cablemaster's could not or was not making their payroll. This is NOT the case. The problem I was having was with a contractor that is presently working for Cablemasters and NOT Cablemaster's themselves. I know that Cablemaster's has always paid their guys. I hope this will clear this misunderstanding up.
> To the matter of Dave Hall when he saw my message and called me he could of very easily said that the problem I was having was my problem but he did not. In fact, he bent over backwards and took time out of his day to help me clearup this problem. My family and I would like to thank him for all the help he gave us. He was very professional and courtious.
> In the cable industry today, too many people are stabbing each other in the back over pennies and its nice to see someone in Dave's position that would and did help an individual contractor when it seems like the world is out to get us. I owe Dave and cablemaster's a big favor and if there is anyway I can ever help Cablemaster's out please don't hesitate to call me.
>
> Phil Jarrett
> Jarrett contracting (thumbup)
This is CABL.com posting #70654. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msxK
Posted in reply to: Dave Hall-cablematers-payroll by baldie
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Dave Hall-cablematers-payroll semper fi cable guy 5/6/2002 1:14:00 PM