Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: JUST A THOUGHT

I am a splicer with over 12 years of telecommunication skills.
Don't you tkink I know how to activate? My housing to housing and pin fittings are all tight.If you can't sweep then you need to learn how to troubleshoot! You don't know me and I don't know you.I don't think that you have swept my work! Thank you.And now it's time for you to go out and check the CHICKENS Farm boy!!!!!!!(fry)
>

Posting a picture is not always a good way to tell if something is correct, so much of what is done is not apparent until one tries to activate or sweep and certify the work. Loose conectors, long or short pins, improper padding or equalization are just a few of the things that can contribute to an individual getting a reputation as a hack.
>
> > This is just a thought. I have been reading alot lately about how all these subs are doing such wonderfull work, but are getting screwed by the primes. I am not saying this is not happening because lord knows I have been shorted a few times myself when I had a different business. But, why doesnt everbody take ampmans' lead and post some pictures of their own work and let the other folks give them some critiques???
> > [and dont be smarta**es and post someone elses pics]
> >
> > If your honest with your pics I am sure there are enough folks here that will be honest about how your work looks.
> > If you are getting good marks from your fellow linedawgs, then you know your gripe is legit and post to your hearts content. But if you are getting nailed by gigs from the 'dawgs, then maybe you can stop and reeval your work.
> >
> > Any good businessman will always accept critiques and any support and ideas that will improve business. If you cant handle the critiques, then you cant handle the business and should find another job.
> >
> > Just a thought from someone that has seen to many negative postings about primes to make me think that there is alot of BS going on out there. And no, I am not a prime and am not even in the CATV biz anymore.
This is CABL.com posting #70514. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msvu
Posted in reply to: Re: JUST A THOUGHT by 1FARMER
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: JUST A THOUGHT franco 5/3/2002 8:42:00 PM
Re: JUST A THOUGHT 1FARMER 5/3/2002 7:18:00 PM