Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: splicers needed in Washington and Oregon

I left out a very important part of my reply. Ron Dillon has been in this buisness well over 18 years. As the Vice President of Full Boar, he has in no way ever mis-represented my company. He is well respected in this industry and across the nation, with many cable company's.

> Mr. Decker...Seems as though you have not been very truthful in your message. Yes, you did drive 2600 miles. You represented yourself as an aerial construction company. In my eyes by the looks of your vehicles, you are more in the line of a splicer. That is probally why only 4000 ft of strand was hung in a week. When you reached Oregon, you were told at that time, Washington was two weeks out, and there was work in Oregon. You, Mr. Decker choose to work for the price that was told to you. Anyone in this buisness knows that prices change from one job site to another, as this one did that Ron Dillon explained to you. I dont recall anyone forcing you to stay, and work for a price that you were not happy with. Everything was going well until you had truck problems, in which we were all sorry to hear about. As the owner of Full Boar, I can, and will say, that you have no right to say these things that are not true. We have worked very hard to get where we are and have NEVER, and will NEVER screw people out of thier money. It seems as though you are the only one in 8 years that has ever had a complaint. FYI...next time, have the balls to state your thoughts to our face. But I guess this would explain, the reason you choose not to return my calls. It is easier to trash people online, than to be a real man.
> Signed..owner of Full Boar
> Wade.
>
> > I would like to thank everyone who responded to my ad looking for splicers for E&M Com. the truth is I drove 2600 miles to do this work on the word of Ron Dillon Owner of full bore, then I drove 2600 miles home. the truth is if you are interested in this job you will have to contact schenck (sorry but I don't have a contact #)it seems that Mr. Dillon is not the prime like he says, nor can he pay the prices he quotes as I found out the hard way. The job is a great job, mostly bucket running and they are in need of good help but beware that if you go there for full bore, ron dillon, you will get screwed and wont be able to work for the real prime up there, I am sorry if I am pissing anyone off with this notice but I have recieved a ton of calls for this job and I have been made to look bad and I just want to let everyone know the truth about what's going on. so please stop calling E&M Com. and start calling Schenck.
> > THANK YOU.........J'me Decker
This is CABL.com posting #70492. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msu8
Posted in reply to: Re: splicers needed in Washington and Oregon by Biggins
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: splicers needed in Washington and Oregon linedogJJD13 5/3/2002 4:23:00 PM