Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: To all the new hackers.Take real look how it d

Hey Dude! Keep up the good work. You got more balls than these other dip sh**s on here. It is not perfect(Shrink) But you clearly take a lot of pride in your work. I hope alot of people will take notice of that.(wink)

> After reading a certain complaint on here I HAD to respond. Someone was whining about the industry being FLOODED with trainees and there being no place for regular linedawgs. I married into CATV 20 years ago to a man that is now a Project Manager. When he posted a job here last year all but ONE lineman refused the job. Seems what I call the I AM A CABLE GOD AND SIT ON MY PEDESTAL types wanted things that 10 years ago would be considered a joke. 1) Only work where there is 90% bucket work 2) back easements ? you must be kidding? can't do those. 3) $1000 retainage? oh, I dont care if the threat of fly-by-nights who get pay advances then walk away or the lineman that puts up coax that looks like McDonalds then won't fix it cost you money. I won't pay that much.
> 4) pay for my motel, food, beer, and transportaion to and from the bar. oh yeah. and please give me $500 per diem on top of that a week. The Pedestal Linemen are the ones that cause employers to have no choice BUT to hire the common joe and pray they can train them. In a time when this industry is once again heading south I have to wonder how any of these people can find a job. To the TRUE linemen. God bless.For the Pedestal Linemen..dont fall off while you are bitching and moaning. Might be a long way down. (fry)(2gun)
This is CABL.com posting #70455. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msux
Posted in reply to: To all the new hackers.Take real look how it done! by ampman123
There are 0 replies to this message