Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A Thank you to all that worked on the St Louis

Jason,

I just saw this for the first time. You are a class act. Keep in touch.

Brian

PS We haven't put Marty to work yet because it's slow all around, but we will ASAP(clap)

> With all the negative issues raised on the bar I would like to follow another bar poster's lead and thank the hard working, honest, caring, and most of all understanding people that worked with Foster Communications on the St Louis Digital Sales and Installation project. These guys are all a class act. I would like to thank them for riding the storm out and being understanding when I had no choice but to close the job due to the prime contractor. It was in protection of us all. You made it smooth and easy for us all. By name I would like to thank Lewis Albert, Ken Christ, Marty Shaw, Brin Cook, Brian Miles, Scott Heining, John Leesman, McGee, Raymond Clink, Robert Baugh, Steve Loehman, Jim French, and Tommy Preston. I would like to wish good luck to some great contractors: Brian Demarast of Onetec, Sam??(You know who you are)and Rob and Westley with Sparks Communications. Good Luck to those who have moved on to other projcets. And again let me say this is a group of class individuals that I look forward to having the honor of working with again. From Jason, Treena, Sara, and Brody thank you all.
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #70441. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msuj
There are 0 replies to this message