Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What's the going rate for kickbacks these days

This is just the tip off the iceburg. I was just inquiring because I was interested in what my manager is getting out this. I see this going on everyday and I have to laugh. That's 1 reason I got rid off all my company stock along time ago is because I seen the waste. How about contractors billing us for work they never even did or for doing work that wasn't approved. The supervisors around here have no problem signing off on it. In fact the other day I heard one tell a contractor he did not charge enough for some fiber they spliced. The contractor looked at him funny and a few winks and a nod of the head latter the contrator finally figured out what the guy was talking about. I can go on but I am sure you all have seen the same thing in other companies. At least I hope this happens everywhere and not just at AT&T. When the stock anaylasts stand around and try to figure out how we went broke I will show them the money trail. Thats all I'm going to say or I'll have all the contractors in this business pissed at me for telling all there little trade secrets. For those off you just starting in this business, learn to play the game or you will not succeed. If you wonder why all of the same Primes get all of the work, this is how.(hammer)(claw)
>
> Wow Payoff, those are some pretty harsh statements!I must say that I'm very intrieged to know where this is
> happening? Having done alot of walkout for AT&T, it may
> come in handy to know some of these locations. If
> possible perhaps company# 1,2,3's name so I know where to
> get the best rates? All kidding aside, if you could
> E-mail me the location and if you know who those companies
> are, I would very much appreciate it!
>
> Chuck Shapiro E-Mail= (-REDACTED-) (eek)
This is CABL.com posting #70432. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msua
Posted in reply to: Re: What's the going rate for kickbacks these days by Map Maker
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What's the going rate for kickbacks these days Yankey Cranky 5/5/2002 10:16:00 AM