Create your free account now! Sign up

What's the going rate for kickbacks these days

What is the going rate for kickbacks? This is an important part of this industry. This is the only way all of these bad Primes and Subs stay in business. Just in the last 2 weeks I have seen companies get caught doing bad walkout and what happens? AT&T rewards them with more work, After all it was not the Primes fault that there employees were not leaving the motel to do there mapping. To top it all off after they gave this company more work, they hired another company to redo the stuff company # 1 screwed up and AT&T decided it wasn't in there best interest to back charge company # 1. So they bring in company # 2 and because they want to make sure that it gets done right this time they hire company # 3 to walk the same area at the same time to make sure it is right. Well guess what? It's still f***ed up so they bring back company # 1 because all of a sudden they do such good work and the Management in this system gets kickback. So whats the going rate for kickbacks. This is not the only place this is happening in AT&T. No wonder there stock price is at 13 and falling. I get a kick when I hear the system people crying about there retirement plans and then they turn around and pay 5 times what it should cost to get the job done.(cussing) (moon)
This is CABL.com posting #70341. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mssH
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Kickbacks vs. sinking stock prices..? TekRanger 5/2/2002 1:39:00 AM