Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: To all the new hackers.Take real look how it d

thanks for posting the pic. This is EXACTLY what happens when a guy has to learn 10 years of work in 4 weeks . But until linemen quit asking for the job on a silver platter it will keep happening. it's a catch 22. you either hire trainees or lose face and maybe the whole job because you cant get the people to make the deadlines. my ol man hooks everyday all day just to fix the screwups or keep the job running within the timelines.not to mention having the patience of Job trying to teach a guy that never heard of coax, fiber and god forbid reading a map, a job that looks a helluva lot easier than it is. here i thought when he turned PM he wouldnt have to climb and bust his ass like he did for 30 years. guess the old ASSUME thing worked just great here. sorry for the bitching session. just am waking up to the fact that there is a NEW breed of linemen out there. think they all need to work with an old dawg. that would be a true lesson in life.

> Nice photo.I especially like where the old device is grinding on the fiber.Ever heard of poleguard??
This is CABL.com posting #70311. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mssd
Posted in reply to: Re: To all the new hackers.Take real look how it d by matthewj888
There are 0 replies to this message