Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A Messege to Nothing2hide2002

<<>>First of all i would saay i know nothing about l&l cbl, but i do know alot about cable sluts!They ruin buisness everyday cause the scum bag lineman,foreman,and in some cases the owner have hit and screwed on the office girls!There a comp in jax right now that a girl,i mean ONE girl had the WHOLE comp ready to fight because she was screwing the boss,the aerial sup,and causing trouble for the rest of the guys!After she started screwin the owner i think she thought she owned it,and tried to make it miserable for everyone!Well when the OWNER caught her stealin and she got fired EVERYTHING and everyone went back to normal!WOW what a coincidence!I feel for you,cause your scum bag husband did what he did,GOOD RULE OF THUMB "DONT sh** WHERE YOU SLEEP"!!(nono)(fire)

> First of all, about the girls @ L&L, they are some of the nicest people you will ever meet and work with. I have worked with L&L for a long time. They all have a very good since of humor, considering they have to work with about 150 of us cable guys every day. No one ever crosses any lines. It's good to know when you call the office you are greeted with a friendly voice & told at the end of the conversation to have a good day and be careful. Most cable companies i have worked for don't give a sh**. I don't know if you realize L&L is a family OWNED and OPERATED business. The word slander does come to mind. They do have a laywer that can easily find out who you are.
This is CABL.com posting #70188. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msqe
Posted in reply to: A Messege to Nothing2hide2002 by cableguy30
There are 0 replies to this message