Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A Messege to Nothing2hide2002

I had never heard of this company until this posting. As far as stupidity killing our industry, your name says it all.

> DO YOU GENIUS'S REALLY THINK NO ONE KNOWS YOU ARE THE COMPANY SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT?(roll) PLEASE! STUPIDITY LIKE THIS IS WHAT'S KILLING OUR INDUSTRY
>
> > Point well made cableguy. This womans husband (apparently) has a trist with another woman and she wants to slander the entire company. I'm sure the poor fellow was tied up and raped by this trollup all the while he was crying NO, PLEASE DON'T (yes, please do). It's not fair to make this general characterization about all who work there. I'm sure there are many fine ladies at this company who don't appreciate being grouped in with this. As with most cases of infidelity you need to check your self first before you start flying on the high and mighty.
> >
> > > First of all, about the girls @ L&L, they are some of the nicest people you will ever meet and work with. I have worked with L&L for a long time. They all have a very good since of humor, considering they have to work with about 150 of us cable guys every day. No one ever crosses any lines. It's good to know when you call the office you are greeted with a friendly voice & told at the end of the conversation to have a good day and be careful. Most cable companies i have worked for don't give a sh**. I don't know if you realize L&L is a family OWNED and OPERATED business. The word slander does come to mind. They do have a laywer that can easily find out who you are.
This is CABL.com posting #70183. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msp9
Posted in reply to: Re: A Messege to Nothing2hide2002 by PENNYLESSINFL
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A Messege to Nothing2hide2002 PENNYLESSINFL 4/30/2002 7:14:00 PM