Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A Messege to Nothing2hide2002

Well Cableguy30..I know all about L&L Being a family Business,And Futher more I didn't say it was all the girls..Sorry but there are a few girls there that have SLEPT with most of you guys and You Guys Know who you are...A place of Business isn't for Special Little Meetings...Your There to do a D**M Job...Not Spread Your Legs For these Guys...Exspecially When You Know They Are Married!And If Asking Them A Question ABOUT how they Run there Company is a Bad Thing...Well Then Guess My Name Fits!(bash)

> First of all, about the girls @ L&L, they are some of the nicest people you will ever meet and work with. I have worked with L&L for a long time. They all have a very good since of humor, considering they have to work with about 150 of us cable guys every day. No one ever crosses any lines. It's good to know when you call the office you are greeted with a friendly voice & told at the end of the conversation to have a good day and be careful. Most cable companies i have worked for don't give a sh**. I don't know if you realize L&L is a family OWNED and OPERATED business. The word slander does come to mind. They do have a laywer that can easily find out who you are.
This is CABL.com posting #70180. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msp6
Posted in reply to: A Messege to Nothing2hide2002 by cableguy30
There are 0 replies to this message