Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I'm back...

TELL UM DUDE WEW(wacky)

> First off cable-doosh I've watched you talk sh** for quite some time and kept my mouth shut but I'm really getting tired of hearing sh** pour out of your mouth. Apparently your Daddy porked your balloon-knot one too many times or maybe your just upset that he doesn't do it anymore. Whatever the case may be you need to quit bitching about the cable industry and just get the f*** out! Its people like yourself that flood this industry and f*** it up for the rest of us who have dedicated themselves to become PROFESSIONALS in cable.(Something you apparently know nothing about) So quit whining and go to the local car-wash or fag-brothel where you will be comfortable. And as for being illiterate guaranteed most of us have a higher education than you could ever have. And those that don't could slap on a pair of hooks and smoke your ass in any part of this industry. Whether it be hanging cable, splicing, sweeping whatever. YOU'RE the reason prices have been hacked so grab your skirt and bounce jerk-off. We could probably get more production out of a mexican! WHAT!WHAT!WHAT!WHAT!WHAT!WHAT!(Bash)(2Gun)
>
> > and it looks like my criticism of those who sound like drunk Rocky Balboas (first movie) has paid off - keep up the good work all you literate cable dogs!
> > Anyway, just wanted to say how utterly pathetic and worthless AT&T is. Prices are basically 1/4 (at best) of what they were a year and a half ago - is that because they (probably) sold their pathetic "system" to the dipsh**s running Comcast? At these "prices", the only people left to continue the rebuilds are illegal Mexicans.
This is CABL.com posting #70004. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msng
Posted in reply to: I'm back... by cablesuks
There are 0 replies to this message