Create your free account now! Sign up

The women will hate me, but that's okay...

One day after school a little boy comes running into the house yelling "Momma momma! I learned a new word today. Can you tell me what it is?" The mother looks at him and asked "What word did you learn?" The boy was all excited and said "Pussy. Momma, what's a pussy?" "Oh dear. That's something you will have to go ask your father." The little boy skips off into the livingroom where his father was sitting watching football on t.v. "Daddy, Daddy! I learned a new word." The father looks away from the t.v. to the boy and asks "What word did you learn, son?" The little boy got excited again. "Pussy, Daddy. What's a pussy?" The dad's face lit up with pride. "That's my boy!" and he reaches under his chair and pulls out a Hustler magazine. He opens it up to the centerfold, grabs a red pen, and circles the woman's pussy. "THAT, my son, is a pussy." "Daddy, Daddy! I learned another word today. Cunt! Daddy, what's a cunt?" The father just smiled and said "Son, that would be anything OUTSIDE that circle."(devil)
This is CABL.com posting #69995. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msm7
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The women will hate me, but that's okay... Shelley4TK 6/8/2002 6:54:00 PM