Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Office Whores

MommyCable...Just wanted to thank You for your Response..And I'm sorry this happened to you to...Theses Men don't know when they have it so good at Home...But then Again some do but just think they aren't (STUPID)Enough to get caught!
Thanks Again...(waveguy)

> I know what you mean. I had the same thing happen with my husband. And I heard things like "if you kept your man happy he wouldn't come looking". But to tell the truth, my man didn't keep me happy, and I didn't run around on him. I was faithful every step of the marriage. When men run around, and a "harlot" has captured their eye, (the other eye) they just don't think about us wives and children. They only think about their immediate need. But we are left with the responsibilty. Dawgs can make babies, but they(dawgs) don't take care of them. I urge you to find yourself a good man. A good man wouldn't go chasing after other women. And he would love you through the problems and the joy. God bless and I hope you the best in your situation.
>
> > This Message Is Aimed Directly @ L&LCable....WHAT KIND OF GIRLS DO YOU HIRE ANYWAYS?????? THESE GIRLS HAVE BEEN WITH MOST OF YOUR WORKERS AND HAVE (NO)SHAME IN DOING SO...THEY DON'T CARE IF THESE GUYS HAVE WIVE'S & CHILDREN @HOME OR NOT..NOT SAYING IT ALL THEIR FAULT EITHER , CAUSE THESE MEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE DOING TO,BUT THINKING W/THE WRONG HEAD....HELL EVEN A FEW OF THEM HAVE HUSBANDS @ HOME..BUT THEY SEE $$$$$ IN THESE GUYS AND SPREAD THERE LEGS!
> > THINK IT'S TIME YA ALL CLEAN UP YOUR SHOP AND WEED OUT THESE HOME WRECKER'S & HUSTLER MAG.STRIPPERS, YA ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE TO!!!! A VERY HURT WIFE!!!!(nono)(fire)(claw)(eww)YA ALL MAKE ME SICK!
This is CABL.com posting #69967. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msmF
Posted in reply to: Office Whores by Nothing2Hide2002
There are 0 replies to this message