Create your free account now! Sign up

MIAMI MDU MY FINAL CHAPTER!

Don't stop believing in the Easter bumnny or Santa. The check is enroute due tomorrow. Been a long time out of cash, but a final resolution has been reached. Spoke to 2 people in this organization that spoke the truth to me. Better climb to the top of the mountain and visit with the TOP DAWG and his understudy in the Big House. They are in a predictament of some very bad people not giving them the full story, half truths, and some shotty work. Oh well its a tradgedy for both sides of the coin.

On that note there is always 3 sides to a coin: my side - your side- and the absolute truth. I try to stick to the truth. I'm done with my slamming session. My money is entroute. I've done my duty, stuck out my time sweating to death in Miami. All I ever wanted to do was work and get paid. I'm getting paid and now its time to go back to work after a month of loss production and a crew reduction of 50% due to late cash.

Peace to all of you out there in cable the CABLE WORLD! I've said my piece......... expecting all thoses calls for a crew willing to stick it out to the end. I'll be in Miami, by the way Top Dawg, just to help you pass any QC dilemnas you might have. I don't want anyone burned in this deal. Lastly, I don't want anyone saying I was'nt there helping everyone all the way through.

For all you out there, I'm a man of honor, and my name is Pat and my number is 561.436.5301 Got 12 guys that still need tons of work.

This is CABL.com posting #69853. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mskP
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: MIAMI MDU MY FINAL CHAPTER! PENNYLESSINFL 4/27/2002 8:17:00 AM