Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Quality Workmanship------Try It!!

HEY MR, FIRST OF ALL I DONT THINK BELL DOES VIDEO! DO THEY? OH YEAH THAT AMERICAST CRAP WHERE THEY PUT LINE OF SIGHT DISH IN YOUR NEIGHBORS TREE FOR SUB STANDARD SERVICE AND THEN BANKRUPCY. SO YOUR 21 YEARS OF "BELL" HAS LEFT YOU SHORT OF HAVING KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS CABLE TV PROJECT. SO GO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO LIKE ADD MORE AREA CODES IN SOUTH FLORIDA. MAKE LOCAL CALLS LONG DISTANCE, OR SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE LIKE THAT. AND PLEASE HAVE A NICE DAY!(smile)

> I worked for a Bell System contractor for 12 years, and NEVER had any trouble getting paid in full for any jobs completed according to Bell System Specifications. Another 9 years with another Bell System contractor, and still NO TROUBLE with pay for completed work. Quality work is Bell's no. 1 priority. Do it right and they'll pay. Remember youngster, Bell built the 1st successful communications system in this country and started over a hundred years ago. Their trials and errors in that monumental effotst have proven and are the basis for the plant construction methods used today to put the all-mighty dollar in your pocket. It seems you and yours are some of those "hackers" I read about on this forum. I suggest you do it to their specifications, or find another career to work in. Maybe, empty garbage cans, or service "Johnny on the spots"
This is CABL.com posting #69728. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msiO
Posted in reply to: Quality Workmanship------Try It!! by Lash La Rue
There are 0 replies to this message