Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: CHUCK I WANT MY MONEY

Is this Miami?? If not don't come here......... I'm 8 weeks out on money. I haven't met any Chucks yet here though. So itcouldn't be the hell me and my crews have been going through.

> Is this the Atlanta job you are talking about? If it is, my husband Tim just left there with Dominic on the 5th of April, they worked there over 3 weeks. As of today, 4-25, they still haven't been paid.
>
> > CHUCK ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS I NEED AND WANT MY MONEY AND CRIMPERS.YOU WANTED TO KNOW (OR WHAT) HOW ABOUT A LIEN AGAINST YOU COMTREX AND A T AND T . ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY OWED TO ME ALL $1500 NO CUTTIN IT BACK YOU TOLD ME FTG PAY AND THATS WHAT I SHOULD BE PAID. ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR BUISS. SKILLS SUCK. YOU TOLD ME FTG THATS WHAT ILL GET ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. OH AND I HEAR YOU SCREWD JOHN VETTER TOO HE SAYS HE CALLED YOU . YOU TOLD HIM TO SEND YOU AND INVOICE , HE DID AND NEVER HEARD FROM YOU AGAIN. I HEAR IT WAS FOR ACTIVATION . THIS WILL ALL STOP WHEN I GET MY MONEY OWED TO ME. DO THE RIGHT THING BUD JUST PAY ME(nono)(shocked)
This is CABL.com posting #69703. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msip
There are 0 replies to this message