Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: looking for overseas work

> Disregard my first message,I had some trouble with the spelling,But what I was saying I do directional boreing,Aerial and U/G work and coax splicing and sweep in the CATV indusrty,have done some work with telephone paired splicing and Mech. fiber splicing but that has been about 10 yrs ago,I am mianly looking for a company that may have a Supervisory position open,let me know if you know of anything outside of the U.S.
> RSBELL ,in replying to the question that you asked me what I do,Basically any kind of outside plant work from directional doreing to Aerial cable and fiber placement to Coax splicing and sweep.As of now I am a project manager.
>
> > What type of work do you do. I'm working in Japan, I might be able to help you.
> >
> > > Does anyone know of any company's,established in the U.S. that do overseas work. I have been trying to locate a company called I.T.,but am having no luck in doing so. I heard that Japan and China are doing alot of CATV work there and looking for some contact's for some overseas work.
> > > Let me know if you have any info.
> > >
This is CABL.com posting #69676. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mshY
Posted in reply to: Re: looking for overseas work by fjjk1970
There are 0 replies to this message