Create your free account now! Sign up

Just for sh*ts and giggles!

One night after a long hard day climbing poles, an ole linedawg and his wife were sitting on their front porch staring at the stars.(humor me guys, you know you do it!) Suddenly they see a large alien spaceship land and two, not so scary looking aliens, deboard. The alien pair aproach the linedawg and his wife. "Greetings, Earthlings. We are from a distant planet and have to come to earth to have sex with you to see if you are adaptable to our race." said the male alien. The human couple looked a little shocked, but thought about it seriously. "Alright." Said the linedawg. "Sex has admittedly become a little boring for the both of us. Why not?" The wife agreed.

The wife goes into the room with the male alien and proceeds to take off his spacesuit. "Very nice." said the male alien.
The wife noticed that the little guy's package was a little lacking. It was about the size of her pinky. "What am I supposed to do with THAT?" she asked him. "Oh. Sorry." with that he reached up with his hand and twisted his left ear. His penis popped out to a good 8 inches. But was still as big around as her pinky. "That's all well and good, but it's STILL a little small around." she said. "Oh." with that he reached up and twisted his right ear and it became a nice circumferance around. "Now this is more like it!" the wife said excitedly. They proceeded to have sex for the next 4 hours. WHen they were done they dressed and went to the living room where the linedawg and the female alien were waiting on them.

"Well, how was it?" the linedawg asked.
"Best sex I ever had! That was just amazing!" the wife exclaimed. "How about you and the female? How was it for you?" she asked.
"The sex was okay. But that bitch twisted the sh** out of my ears!"(tongue)
This is CABL.com posting #69671. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mshT
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Just for sh*ts and giggles! Lash La Rue 4/26/2002 1:02:00 AM