Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Miami MDU

Your out the game bro,I just talked to your current employer also,and you will not be paid by him either OR EMPLOYED! So see ya in Vermont Scumbag!

> So are you foolish enough to think your the only one that reads this page,or that your the only person I had working for me that want thier pay but, get a check held up because you didn't finish your job. I know people you have worked for and they DON'T give rave reviews. So I will send your pay the day I can finally get it! I hope this is the last we hear from you. Take it easy DUDE.
>
> >
> >
> > > HEY DICK, RICHARD IS YOUR NAME RIGHT? IF YOUR SORRY ASS COULD PASS 1 OF 3 FAILED QC'S WE ALL COULD GET PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW ALL OF MIAMI KNOWS YOU ASKED THE QC MANAGER IF HE FOUND YOUR COCAINE! STOP TRYING TO GET YOUR OLD LADY TO NOT THINK YOU DON'T HAVE A DRUG PROBLEM!WRECK OUT STILL ON YOUR BUILDING. 3 FAILED QC'S F*#KING UP MY CHECK. I HAVE ONE WORD FOR YA BLACKLIST. YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF YOU DRUGS AND LIES. ON MONDAY SO WILL AT&T. 4000$ SUE ME BABY I HAVE MORE DOCUMENTATION ON PAPER ON YOU THEN THEY HAD ON NIXON. SO START PACKING UP,YOUR ON YOUR WAY HOME. VERMONT CALLED THEY SAID THEY NEED THIER # 1 SCUMBAG BACK.
> > >
> > > (flipoff)(flipoff)(flipoff)(flipoff)(flipoff)(flipoff)(flipoff)
> > Beware MDU workers,
> > CTM is slandering me because they don't pay me. Trust me I'll put my urine test next to William "pat" Robbins anyday. I do believe slander is cause for a law suit. My present employer is getting a big laugh from you. I have very good referrals. There are others you haven't paid too. And you have threatened me because you got caught. SO OHH WELL TO YOUR UNPROFFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR. I will not call you names like a kindergardener.(moon)
This is CABL.com posting #69650. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mshy
Posted in reply to: Re: Miami MDU by TOP1
There are 0 replies to this message