Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: JG Cable Communications

I NEVER SAID ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT MIKE. WHAT I STADET WAS THAT I BELIEVED SOME PEOPLE THAT LIED TO ME AND COVERED THEIR BUTTS. THE LAST DEALINGS WITH THE MANAGEMENT WAS UNTIL THE END WAS OK. I AGREE THERE WERE A LOT OF COMPLICATED SITUATIONS UP THERE AND A LOT OF THINGS WERE NEVER BROUGHT TO THE LIGHT OF THE CORRECT PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY WER FRIENDS OF SOMEONE OR THEY WERE AFRAID MIKE WOULD SEND THEM TO SOME JOB OUT IN WHO KNOWS WHERE. AND THAT CAME FROM SOME OF YOUR PROTEL EMPLOYEES OWN MOUTHS. THE BIGGEST PROBLEM I HAD WAS AT THE END BEING TOLD THAT ME NOR MY GUYS COULD WORK IN OHIO FOR 90 DAYS AFTER PROTEL PULLED OUT OF THE CONTRACT ( WHICH I FOUND OUT THROUGH ANOTHER CONTRACTOR NOT PROTEL ) THE FACT THAT MY CREW DID WHAT EVER PROTEL ASKED WHEN THEY ASKED. I WANTED TO HAVE A LONG WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH PROTEL HOWEVER I GUESS THAT WILL NOT BE BECAUSE SOME WHO ARE AT FAULT AND KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT LIES THAT WERE TOLD WILL NOT ADMIT TO THEM IN ORDER TO PROTECT THEIR OWN JOB SECURITY. I HAVE TAKEN THE BLAME FOR THE FAILURE OF MY COMPANY DUE TO A POOR BUSINESS DECISION BASED ON THE FACT THAT I TOOK SOME PEOPLES WORD AND NEVER MADE THEM PUT IT IN WRITING WHICH IS MY OWN FAULT. THE FACT IS MY DECISION COST ME MY RPUTATION WITH THE VERY PEOPLE THAT WORKED AND DID WHAT EVER I ASKED THEM TODO BECAUSE I BELIEVED THAT DOING WHATEVER WHENEVER I WAS ASKED WOULD BETTER MY COMPANIES RELATIONSHIP WITH PROTEL AND PROTELS WITH TIME WARNER.
SOME PEOPLE HAVE SAID THAT BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ON MY CREW WERE FRIENDS WITH TIME WARNER MANAGEMENT WE WERE TRYING TO OBTAIN A PRIME THUS TRYING TO HURT PROTEL THIS WAS NOT THE CASE. YES I WAS GOING TO PURSUE A PRIME AFTER THE PULL OUT BUT DID NOT I HAD A CONTRACT WITH ANOTHER COMPANY UP THERE BUT PULLED OUT OF IT BECAUSE I WAS TOLD THAT IF I DID NOT I WOULD NEVER SEE ANY OF MY CHECKS. THE FACTS ARE THE FACTS MIKE CAN BE THE BEST OF GUYS AND I CAN NEVER SAY ONE WAY OR THE OTHER I ONLY SAW HIM TWICE BUT THERE WAS BAD MANAGEMENT FROM JULY UP UNTIL ALMOST THE END. THE LAST MANAGEMENT CREW CAME IN TO LATE AND BY THEN THE CARDS WERE SET TO HAVE PROTEL OUT OF THERE. I CAN SAY MY CREWS DID THE WORK AS THEY WERE INSTRUCTED AND THAT WE DID WORK NOONE ELSE WANTED TO DO. YES WE WERE PAID FOR CLEANING UP OTHER PEOPLES BAD WORK AND YES I WILL NOT SAY THAT MY CREWS NEVER MADE A MISTAKE. BUT I CAN SAY WE WERE THERE FOR PROTELALL THE WAY TO THE END AND IF THERE WAS A QUESTION ABOUT MY CREWS I GOT THE ANSWERS AND GAVE THEM TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE. SO LOOK DEEP INTO YOUR OWN COMPANY AND SEE WHO YOU HAVE THAT WILL SAY WHAT REALLY HAPPENED WITH PROTEL AND JG CABLE COMMUNICATIONS. I TAKE THE BLAME FOR A BAD DECISION WHICH PUT ME AND MY COMPANY IN DEBT AND NOT BEING ABLE TO PAY EVERYONE ON TIME. RATHER THEN DISOLVING MY COMPANY ,BANKRUPTCY, AND OPENING UP UNDER ANOTHER NAME I HAVE MADE ARRANGEMENTS WITH MOST TO PAY MY OUTSTANDING DEBTS. AS SOON AS I CAN MAKE THE MONEY MYSELF DO DO SO. SO WHO IS BEING HONEST????

JACK GARRETT LET MANY DOWN AND WANTS TO DO RIGHT BY THEM AND WILL BUT I CANT PROMISE IT WILL BE TOMARROW.
>
> WOW, now this take the cake. We at PROTEL take these kinds of posting seriously and this is the 1st time we've heard of this problem with you.. as a matter of fact, dozens of contractors have worked for us and we've never had this complaint. The project in Ohio was exteamly complicated to say the least and many things were going wrong before we arrived and serious business descisions were made.. and you know this, it wasn't a secret. If you have a problem then why haven't you called us? I invite you to give us a call and speak to the correct people. I'm sure that if you have a legitimate problem then we can help you solve it. It makes our job harder when we wake up and find these types of postings on the web and it also makes it harder to solve problems when the 1st thing you should do is contact us and not let this problem get out of control. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED but I will help you as best I can. Mike Keyser is a great guy, (as long as you're not a hack or were fired for good cause) he's fair and EVERYONE GETS PAID ON-TIME EVERY TIME. We've been in business for many years and enjoy a great reputation and we are customer oriented.
> Please call me and let me try to help you (if I can).
>
>
>
>
>
> > I would like to take this time to accept the fact that my company has let down some very good contractors and companies that worked for me in Dayton Ohio. I made a bad decision to stay in Ohio and do work for Protel Industries/Mastec and lost my Company and all the respect of those that worked for me. I believed it each time new management came in and promised me that it was going to get better and that if I stayed and kept my crews up there I would be taken care of. I started the contract in July of last year with two guys and grew to 30 in Nov at the request of the project manager at that time. i was told the hotel rooms would be taken care of because of the need for the crews and the fact that that the prime was in deep sh** if they didnt have the crews to to the work. When it came time for payment of the hotel bills for two weeks I recieved payment for two rooms for two weeks a far cry short of what was promised. I still believed it when I was told that we would get the majority of the work because of our quality only to be told that no work would be given out untill Jan 4 and to have all my guys back then. I did that and guess what no work. My main guys and I hade a talk with the project mamager and he was informed to be honest with us and we would do what ever it took to get Protel in good standings. We did anything and everything they asked only to be given a price cut and the work no one else wanted just because all of my guys wanted to work. I paid hotel bills for every crew up there since Nov to March. I hired a great office manager who had to show Protel's people how to do their job correctly. By this time I was taking out personal loans to keep things going in the hopes that all of our hard work would pay off only to have the prime pull out of the contract with no notice. However Before they did that they hired my office manager her husband who had a good job and promised them a secure job with them at another project only to find out they were both without jobs the next week. Needless to say we were all suprised. Now here I am I owe out $50,000.00 in payroll for work that was done. I had to wait for the release of that Money, because Protel wouldnt allow me to work in Ohio for 90 days even though they broke their contract not me. In the mean time all assets of my company have be secured by companies who extended me credit. I had checks Bounce and warants issued for my arrest because of those checks. But I have not forgotten those I owe $ I am trying to work as hard as possibe to pay those people the money they are owed.(halo)(spin)
This is CABL.com posting #69596. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msgG
Posted in reply to: Re: JG Cable Communications by GetchaWired
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: JG Cable Communications ok2c 4/25/2002 8:00:00 PM