Create your free account now! Sign up

Southern Belles...are they truely that gentle?

One day three southern belles were sitting in front of a fireplace working on a quilt. The first one looks to the one next to her and says "You just had a baby girl. What did your husband do for you?" "Oh he's so sweet." The second one replied. "He just added a whole new wing to our mansion for the baby." The first one looks to her and says "Well isn't that just the sweetest thang." They look to the third one still sitting there working on her quilt. She looks up and replies, with a flick of her wrist, "That's so niiice." and went back to her work. The second one looks to the first and says "Well, you just had a baby boy! What did your husband do for YOU?" The second one's eyes just beamed. "He bought me a brand new Mercedez Benz." The second looks at her and says "Oh how wonderful!" The third one looks up from her quilting, flicks her wrist, and says "That's so nice" and returns to her work. They two look to the third one and say "Well, you just had twin boys. WhatEVER did you husband do for YOU?" The third one looked at them and replied "He sent me to chaum school." They look at each other then back to her "Charm school? Whatever for?" Third one sighs and says "So I could learn to say 'That's so nice' instead of WHO GIVES A F**K"(wink)
This is CABL.com posting #69483. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mseR
There are 0 replies to this message