Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Here's to one of the good ones!

I worked for TCS a a few times and they all way took good care of us everwhere they sent us good pepole there right on guys........

> TCS is truly of the good ones because they have been in the business for so long with the same philosophy - "treat people right and they will treat you right" AND you will be able to stay on the same job sites for a long time and make a very respectable amount of money. The original owners and current management can look at themselves in the mirror and honestly say that they are successful managers, not merely cutthroat thieves who stuff a lot of someone else's hard earned money into their pockets at every devious opportunity. So join me in raising your glass of beer or wine or orange juice to TCS!
>
>
>
> > To the real people of TCS (Denver & Ft. Collens Project);
> > /THANK YOU//THANK YOU//THANK YOU//THANK YOU// & THANK YOU
> > I recieved my $500.00 retainage check a few weeks back. I have to say that I really didn't expect it nor actually feel that I deserved it. It's good to know that there is at least one respectable CATV Contractor out there. Again I just want to say THANK YOU.
> > Sincerly,
> > Sam Petree<Lostlineman2>
> >
> >
> > (shocked)(bigsmile)(smokin)(snipper)(cool)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #69393. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msdp
There are 0 replies to this message