Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Beware of John Holly,Allphaze Const.Conts for

Regardless of whether what is said below is true or not, this type of posting is an enbarrasment to all of us in this business.What can come of this posting.Everyone who uses this forum to stay in touch with the industry should take heed of this and try to keep the postings here somewhat on the humane side. It seemed like after all the BS from Pickeral everybody got tired of reading silliness, but I gues not.
I don't know, maybe it's just me.

> This guy is a liar and a thief. I worked for him in fort dodge iowa. I worked for him under his contract when he just about cut his nuts off when he was climbing over a chainlink fence. I was out of work for a month so I thought I would help the both of us out because he could'nt climb do to his schreded nut sack. Insted of paying me what he owed me, he f***ed me. Ican't do much about it because i'm not in the state anymore. But I can warn the industry about this asshole. He probably took what he owed me and payed the doctor bill for sewing his nut sack back on. Yea right, He probably took that money and stuck it up his nose. Yea, that's more like him. By the way john, if your reading this, I know what your credit history is like. How you wonder? Lets just say I had what little info I needed and my computer literite friend did the rest. I have the goods on your whore wife also. All I want is the money you owe me. You have my number, call me. If you don't, than I will let the computer wiz do his thing. By the way john,real nice house you own at 4224 hwy 83 Bolivar,Mo. What a sh**hole.Broken windows and cat sh** everywhere.
This is CABL.com posting #69381. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msdd
Posted in reply to: Beware of John Holly,Allphaze Const.Conts for GSG. by robochuck
There are 3 replies to this message