Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: BACK-STABBER,SCAMMERS IN B-HAM

IVE SEEN PRINCESS AND TEAM 1 AT WORK, AND I KNOW FIRST HAND THAT THEY ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER.PRINCESS HAS THE APPERANCE OF A CABLE DOG!" ROUGH ROUGH" AND TEAM 1 IS THE MOST DIS-HONEST SALES COMPANY IN THE COUNTRY. THEY HAVE LIED TO CUSTOMERS, CLIENTS, EMPLOYEES,AND SHOULD HAVE THERE RIGHT TO SELL CABLE{IF YOU CAN CALL WHAT THEY DO SALES, MORE LIKE CON SOMEONE INTO BUYING CABLE} I'LL GET MY MONEY MRS.REGGO I'VE GOT PROOF THAT I SENT TO CHARTER CORPORATE OFFICE THAT CAN BACK MY WORDS AND CLAIMS UP. I WISH TEAM 1 WOULD CARRY ME TO COURT FOR CHARACTER SLANDER. THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO BACK-STABBING PRINCESS BOW-WOW. PRINCESS YOU AND YOUR TEAM1 TRAVELING CIRCUS CALLED TEAM1 ARE AS LOW-LIFE INDIVIDUALS AS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN THIS BUSINESS. WHAT MAKES ME SICK IS THE CABLE COMPANIES SUCH AS CHARTER IN BIRMINGHAM,ALLOW YOU TO CONTINUE CLIMBING THERE POLES!!!!!!!!!!!
DAVID H

that I’ve seen Princess Adams name in the Team One News letters receiving great praise and also read the letter stating she won a cruise along with bonuses for top sales.
> And if she’s so scary how is it I’ve personally seen her turn in 20 to 40 sales per week, on numerous occasions. There is such a thing as slander and defamation of character I think this was a pretty dirty assault on her reputation. And anyone who has ever worked for Team One knows the truth. By the way did She get the trip and all her pay? I guess not, is that what all this is about? Now the real TRUTH comes out.
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #68961. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mr6r
Posted in reply to: Re: BEWARE SCAMMERS IN B-HAM by satdog!!!
There are 0 replies to this message