Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: PRO 2 CHEVY

If PRO 2 pays there bills why is it that they wont answer the phone or wont talk to attorneys and explain why they didnt pay a single penny for over a months of work that all gigs were cleaned up and sighned off by MEDIACOM?

> We also worked for Pro 2 in Iowa for Mediacom. Mike Marlow still owes us over ten grand. He won`t answer the phone unless you can hide your identification. He keeps giving us the same old run around about not being paid so he can`t pay us. We were released and told that everthing was good to go. Four months later, still no money. I say BEWARE OF PRO 2 COMMUNICATIONS!!!!!
>
> >
> > THEN WHY DONT THEY PAY THERE SUBCONTRACTORS?????????????
> > >
> > > Will if you got the facts ,Then you know it was signed off ,
> > > by Chad from Media Comm .If you think different then you call me . I have a copie of the sign off
> > > > WELL IT WAS PRO 2 MEDIA COMM CHASED OFF AND THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY CLEAN UP WORK AND THEY DONT PAY.. I HAVE THE FACTS,
> > > >
> > > > > I worked for Pro2 in OKC. As sub he paid me . But if you did sh-- work and left the job you mit not get paid if there was
> > > > > any clean up . I think you need to get all the fax of what goes on before you start putting down anybody.
> > > > >
> > > > > > I HAVE HEARD FROM SEVERAL PEOPLE AND KNOW PERSONALLY, DONT WORK FOR PRO 2 OF FLORIDA OR OKLAHOMA.. HE IS A DEAD BEAT AND DONT PAY HIS SUBS...(nono)(moon)(snipper)(fire)(fire)(fire)(moon)
This is CABL.com posting #68803. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mr3T
Posted in reply to: Re: PRO 2 CHEVY by fiberguy45
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: PRO 2 CHEVY 1 4 cable 4/21/2002 11:50:00 AM