Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Re:ReWritten Bible's (Revised), King James...

Thank you Lash, that is the point I was not able to make. Everyone (who believes anyway<G>) says they have the true version of Gods word and all can show proof, the same proof that Mark gave. It is up to the "common man" to decide which man to believe. I personally feel if you live your life morally it does not matter what religion you have.

> Mark, No offense, read between the lines--How many bibles translated by the "Anointed Ones" do we have access to? I'm saying that man (as a whole ) has adultrated the bible translations, either by interpretation, or for his own agenda. It is up to us to read and extrapulate the intended meaning for ourselves. Man, at least the "common man" could not read, until the 19th century, so they had to rely on those who could. We, of this time have the ability to read and comprehend, therefore it is up to us to to make a decision concerning what we read. I know that I have made mine, and I believe you have made yours. I was just putting out information to others, for their consideration. Thanks for your insight. I know that I may have made a mistake about the number of times the bible had been re-written and/or translated, but the concept was to stimulate others to think for themselves. After all that's the big reason we are led to believe that our fore-fathers came to this country. God bless you for your convictions. Lash
>
> > In my investigation and reading of the Bible. It is a scriptual fact that the 66 books where written by 40 "Anointed" Men that their hands & minds were guided by Holy Spirit to write the 66 books. (Fingure Of God)
> > > It is also a scriptual fact that ANY "revised" edition of the scriptures is infected by "imperfect humans.
> > > But there is at least ONE "Directly Translated" Bible that Todays "Anointed Ones" Translated that would be accurate.
> > The King James Version "LEAVES OUT" the name of God over 7,000 times.....WHY?????
> > According to Rev. 22:18-19 "Adding & Subtracting" from the Word of God id wrong!
> > > If you need factual documentation please feel free to contact me.
> > >
> > > Mark A. Pickrell
> > (hammer)
This is CABL.com posting #68744. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mr2W
Posted in reply to: Re: Re:ReWritten Bible's (Revised), King James... by Lash La Rue
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Re:ReWritten Bible's (Revised), King James... exsplicer 4/16/2002 3:42:00 PM